loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Virgin posting

Ok! Somebody, a very wise person, told me if I want to be a sucess, I have to get my voice out there and get it heard. So here I am to share my wisdom and life experiences with you, the world.
This is my first attempt at this blogging thing, so you must be patient with me. I think the mere fact that I made it this far says a lot for a 67 year old computer illiterate woman! I am going to have to depend on those of you reading this to help me along. Right now I think my head is going to explode so I will sign off and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with more words of wisdom.
Later, Lou

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...