loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Look at this pile. This picture is taken with me on the stairs and facing Northwest. This is what you see when you start up stairs to my bathroom. Isn't it amazing how rooms are named to reflect the usage?
 
This is a pile of carpet! This is in the middle of my office.
This is my bedroom (It is a bedroom, because the bed is in there under that stuff!) and all this stuff used to be in my office! This is called "Remodeling"! This is also the reason I could not get online last night and early this morning.
This is my bathroom. This is also my desk. Behind the desk is a washer and crammed against the wall is a dryer. I need to get the clothes out of the washer and into the dryer because it is a bunch of shirts that need to be embroidered and mailed off today. If I stand on the desk to get in the dryer, I will have a flat desk. Another delimma for my already overloaded day! It is now 8:30 A.M. I should, perhaps call this room the office
When we are all done, which will hopefully be tomorrow, I will have lovely wooden floors in my spacious office.  I will send you pictures before we move all the eBay stuff back in there.
So you know now what I have planned for my Valentine Weekend with my best friends husband. See the "we" I refer to does not actually include me. Just Tim, Lyn's husband and Justin, Lyn's son-in-law. I just furnish floor space! Now you go have a lovely Valentine's Day and I will see you when I see you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...