loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sad, Sad little dog!

It is apparent that my house is a flop house for all the animals.  Here you see Elvira who is on top of 2 pillows with her head down on the floor.  She appears to be defromed, but she is not.  She is just very damned lazy.
This shows Icarus up on the buffet and the visiting Woody on the bed down below.
Here is Icarus at her finest!
And Icarus and Daisy so tired they are sleeping on a bare, hard floor.  Where did I go wrong? 
I see people with animals all alert and protecting thier masters.  Not so around here.  The geese do occasionally honk, but even they can not be depended upon to rouse me in case of a crazed killer charging my property.  

Well, I guess they do hold the kids down!
And Daisy is good for a laugh!
Life is good.







No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...