loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Morning!

Here is the Christmas tree of a true grinch! Not really! I went to Penny's last night and had Mexican food. Pretty good stuff. Mexican Lasagne, Tamales, Green Chile, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Taquitoes, Salad, Avacado, Sour Cream, Tacos.. . .
Now today I will have toast for breakfast and make a veggie casserole to take to Jackie's at noon. Then over to Penny's to have lunch about 2. Lots of visiting. Sometime during the course of the day, I am going to get some weaving done. I am working on a blanket. Well actually I am working on two of them.
Got some corn for a special treat for the water fowl. They do not know what today is, but I do. They just like to eat every day. That and swim in the pond. What a life!
Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all out there. Or Happy Hanakuh, or what ever you celebrate this time of year. But remember...
Jesus is the reason for the season!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...