loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

This is just a heads up!

This is just to alert you to a blog I will be posting sometime in the next week.  I have met a most interesting fellow.  Two things you should know.  He is running a couple community gardens that are completly organic.  That is one.

The other is he is 6' 7" tall.  I told him, "You are really tall!"  and he told me "Lou, I am not really tall, you are just really, really good at being short!"

This is going to be one interesting fellow, I can almost tell.  Organic has always been a passion of mine.  Now if he can give me an organic way to remove Icarus's friend, the mouse, from my kitchen I think we may end up very best friends! 

So, stay alert, but give me about a week on this.  He is a busy man and I am a busy woman and we must remember he is up there where the oxygen is thinner!

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...