loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cleo finds a home!

This is Cleo.  I introduced her to you a few days ago and you she needed a good home.  Well, when the British Motorcycle Association of Colorado found out her plight, the president sent a letter to all the members.  This is a tight group of Lord only knows how many riders, but there was quick response.  By the next day it was apparent that she would have a home with one of the bikers, and today she trotted out with Todd Wallace and Dana Robbins and did not look back.  She is going North to live with Todd and his wife.  Dana was the point man in this and my job was to tell her goodbye and report back to Sherman.  Job accomplished!

Here comes the man wanting a new dog.  Right up the sidewalk to the front door and inside.

 Kind of got him in the shadows here and not smart enough to know how to remedy that.  And bringing up the rear is Dana, himself.

 Well, Cleo, are you ready to go with me?
So, for all of you who wondered, yes, Cleo has found a new home.  I will miss walking her, and I will miss her running to meet me, but I know she will be happy with Todd.  I think this is the first dog Sherman or I have had to give away.  Usually we get a dog and it is till death us do part.   But sometimes life gets topsy turvy.

I want to thank all the members of the BMAC for stepping up to the plate when it was called for to help one of their own.

Namaste!

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...