loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Russia? oh, shit.

EntryPageviews
Netherlands
101
United States
30
Canada
25
Russia
17
France
4
United Kingdom
4
Austria
2
Moldova
2
Nigeria
2
New Zealand
2

These are the readers I have who follow my blog and the countries they come from.  I know the 2 guys in New Zealand (Hi to Len and Willy), and I know a couple in Canada, but the fact that the Netherlands is my biggest following rather surprises me.  And the fact that 17 people in Russia read my blog blows me away.  I understand the 30 in the United States because my family is that big, but to know that I am read worldwide blows me away.

Well, I am sure there is a logical explanation for this, but I do not want to dig too deep into the workings of the world wide web for fear of finding out more than I really want to know.


Just sayin'.

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...