loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dependability or dead duck

Now this is what I call real dependability!! I started this thing and worked 2 days and then had 2 days off. Good thing I am not being paid for the work I produce. I have actually spent a lot of time thinking and have come to the conclusion that it is probably a good thing I know how to spell vacuum, because I seem to have one between my ears.
Lot happening though. Had a dead duck today and that was kind of sad because he is the partner to the little black and white duck. Now maybe you think I am a loon toon because I know the social ranking of my ducks, but it is not so. I just see them every day and make observations. No different then people except the ducks quack and the people just rattle on. Same difference in the end.
Will do better tomorrow and may actually come up with something worth reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First I want to say that I am thouroughly enjoyin your posts and I found the site! I am sad for the little white and black duck. Does it appear to be sad? I wonder if ducks really love their partners? Last night I was telling nate how excited I am to go through the different phases of our lives together. As I was telling him the story that our lives would take (of course hypothetically) I thought about how sad it would be when one of us dies. Your poor duck is probably lonely grandma, but if their is a strong woman who knows how it feels and can make the duck feel better, its you. I love you!
I think I just nicknamed you, "The duck whisperer".

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...