loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi sister Mary! Do you recognize this cup!

When sister Mary went home, her goal was to count her Skaets Steak Shop cups. She thought perhaps I had more then her, thus making me the favored sister of Donna, co-owner of Skaets. So her and Donna had coffee in the NEW cups at Skaets and very blatantly sent me a picture of them hoisting their cups.

So I cast my eyes around and found this cup, which belongs to Mary, but she forgot and left it here! So, now who gets the last laugh? I am not going to drink out of this, but will be holding it hostage until such time when I receive a NEW cup from Skaets Steak Shop, 2300 North Main, Hutchinson, Kansas, which is run by Karen Leshure and Donna Bartholomew.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you sisters of mine!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...