loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Well, good morning world and watch out the day is coming!


Well, I hit the floor a bit late this morning and it is probably a good thing I did or I would be in the ER by now.  I nonchalantly wandered out here to my office, glancing out the window as I did so.  What do you suppose was cavorting on the lawn right in my line of vision?  A Red Fox!  Not just any Red Fox but a very small Red Fox.  I am sure he has me and my ducks to thank for his survival to young adulthood.  In my haste to grab the camera I walked into the filing cabinet.  You know the one with the sharp corners?  By the time I got the bleeding stopped, El Foxo was long gone.

But it was replaced by a huge sun that I could look directly into with out batting an eye!  This phenomena is caused by the smoke from all the fires South of here.  Since it was still below the tree line and I wanted a clear shot, I wandered out to the North side of the house, sans footwear. Another bad move on my part.  Needless to say it was a futile move on my part since the filter on my camera would not let the sun show through.  Must be something about the same reason it will not let red eyes show.  So two events already and no pictures.  Want me to take pictures of my wounds?

So with a bit of time on my hands I remembered my dream of last night.  I dreamed my oldest daughter, Debbie and her Hammer moved to Arizona to a cave.  Now this cave was in the side of a mountain that was made of brittle coral.  So I broke off a small piece.  Some snot nosed kid saw me do it and told the forest ranger.  Now I needed the forest ranger because there were thousands of mice in her house.  They had chipmunk fur, but they were mice.  They were running from the thousands of other things that were on the floor.  These things were a cross between a centipede, a night crawler earth worm,  and a Red Racer snake.  The only way I could manipulate across the room was to stand on a chair and make it hop.  Now trust me on this, the only direction I wanted to go was out of there!  I had no idea where Debbie was so I just woke up!

Ok. it is almost 7 AM here and it looks like my day is started.  Later today I am going to post a blog about the migrant bags.  I learned a lot yesterday, but I need to get my stuff together and try to keep my facts straight.  Can't be lying to you people here cause one of you will catch me.

Oh, yeah and bright and early this morning I received a very fascinating bunch of pictures of the U.S.A. in the way back years.  It is quite a large file but I want to try to figure out how to get it on here to share with you. 

For now I am going to go lick my
wounds and then go do the chore thing.  Hang in there!  Bedtime is coming.
Now since I posted this I went and downloaded the pictures and maybe you  can see.  May have gotten more than I thought I did.  Any way..............

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...