loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is this a bucket list item or just an I want?

The Good Lord and I sort of have an agreement.   It works this way, when I want or need something I just tell him and then he sort of shows me a way to get what I need.  It has worked for a whole lot of years, even when he gave me something different than what I was hoping to receive.  Many times he just sends me down the right street or manuvers me in front of the answer.  So the last couple of days there is one young girl in particular that I have been thinking about.  I want to know where she ever went and how she and her sisters are today.  I can not tell you her name, but I will outline the story and she or some one who knows may contact me.  Sure hope so.
I worked at the Red Carpet Resturant in Hutchinson, Kansas for a couple named Bob and Thelma Bailey.  It was shortly after I divorced my first husband so it must have been about 1969-1972.  Maybe later.  Lot of foggy parts there in that period.  There was a lady that worked as my helper.  She had 3 lovely daughters.  She lived North of town with her husband.  He was a very handsome man and to all intents and purposes they seemed to have a wonderful marriage, but I do not think that was actually the case.  I am not one to judge and that is not why I am here.  She came to work several times with injuries she explained as "falling off a tractor",  "slipping in the bathtub" and I am not sure just how she broke her arm that time, but I do know it was "all her own fault."
The day finally came when she fell off the porch (as I recall) and wound up a parapalegic and had to be cared for at home.  Her husband hired a woman to take care of her and when she died he married her.  These are enough facts that if you know who I am looking for you can contact me.  I am especially interested in the oldest daughter.  She lived with me for a brief period after her mom died.  I have said lots of prayers for these girls and would dearly love to see them.  The oldest is the one that may remember me.
So there it is, out there for the Universe and God to deal with.  Please know that any information I receive will be held in the strictest confidence and nothing will appear on this blog about what happens after today.  OK,  Big Guy, do your thing!

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...