loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to Kenny.

Kenny with the Polly dog.  Kenny sharing breakfast with Rowdy bird.  Jimmy modeling for Kenny!

Just a few of the things I miss.  Today he would be 80 years old.  Lots of people are living way past that, but I think that is not good always.  He spent his last birthday in ICU.  That was definitely not good.  And he spent his last Christmas on a respirator.  New Years too.

All I have to say today is that I am very glad I have my memories and if I ever lose them, just shoot me.

1 comment:

dc said...

Happy Birthday in Heaven Mr. Kenny -- there was no one like you EVER. You were the best neighbor EVER!

I love you site Luther. It is GREAT! You are an AMAZING woman (my opinion)!!!
Love You
dc

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...