loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

Another day spent eating my way toward bedtime!!

Ok, now maybe I did something else, but right now I forget what it was.  First thing this morning it was off to the annual United Way breakfast at the Golden Corral.  That is one of those all you can carry places.  My husband decided that early on when he looked at what we had on our plates at an all you can eat place and declared, "This isn't all you can eat, it is all you can carry, because there is no way we can eat all this!"  I had to agree with him on that one.

After breakfast it was time to prepare for lunch with Tim and my daughter Patty.  That happened at the resturant at the Airport because Tim works in one of the businesses out there.  I had a hamburger and true to resturant fare the bun was 6 times as big as the 3 ounce hamburger. Extra onion means they actually left a piece of onion on the plate. Then home for the nap.

Then Patty was off to play bingo with another sister leaving Bret and I to fend for ourselves.  I had leftover Jambalya and Bret had a plethora of chicken nuggets, chicken egg rolls, and mozzarella sticks, all deep fried because he is getting tired of the soggy stuff in the microwave. I think there is some ice cream in the freezer somewhere, so I may go find that I polish that off and then head for bed. 

Have a good one.

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...